Registration for 2020 Summer Sandlot is now live!
The Registration tab contains an overview of the 5 week season providing dates, times, and fields for each level.
As a sandlot league, players will be formed into teams on the day of play. Only registered players can play - no walk ups.
To register, go to the Register tab or click the link to be taken to the Registration page:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NY STATE PHASE 4 RE-OPEN PARAMETERS
The ability to play recreation baseball is dependent upon our ability to work together to operate within State and Local guidelines for play.
Parents contribute by:
1) Checking player(s) temperature(s) before coming to a field
2) Keeping player(s) home if they have a temperature or feel ill
3) Notifying the league (email@example.com) if their player or someone in contact with their player was exposed to COVID-19 or experiences symptoms of COVID-19
4) Complying with state guidelines that only 2 spectators are permitted per player
5) Maintaining 6 feet social distancing at all times
6) Wearing a face covering when in common areas or situations where 6 feet of distancing is not able to be maintained
Players, with their Parents' help, contribute by:
1) Bringing both their Blue and Yellow Jerseys to each play day, labeled with their name
2) Having a face covering to wear when not in the field
3) Bringing their own water bottles labeled with their name. (Note - no snacks allowed.)
4) Bringing their own equipment (glove, bat, helmet, cap) labeled with their name.
5) Refraining from spitting or physical contact with other players (e.g., high fives, fist bumps)
6) Listening to instructions by Coaches and Phase 4 Monitors to maintain social distancing, mask wearing, and hand sanitizing
What to expect at the baseball field: